Reasons Why You Choose Us :
- A free online storefront to
promote items for sale.
- Best valued service.
- Lowest rates as compared to
- No hidden charges.
- 24×7 support.
- Minimum service charge.
- Instant notifications of
service status direct on your mobile or via email.
- Marketing tools to promote
How to Sell Online with Tiny
So now, people may ask “How
1. How do I become a seller on Tinywallet?
To become a seller, fill in the registration form at http://tinywallet.in/my-account. Required documents may be submitted via email or by uploading directly into the system. We will verify your documents within 7 working days and you can start listing your items once approved.
2. How much is the registration fee?
There is no registration fee and you can list your products for free! A small transaction fee will be charged for products that have been sold.
3. Can individual sellers use a brand name or logo as their store name?
Sellers are not allowed to use any copyrighted brands (e.g. Apple) as their name except for direct distributors.
4. I have registered as a seller and sent the supporting documents required but I have not receive any verification email from Tinywallet.
Please check your email’s spam or junk folder for Tinywallet email. Alternatively you may contact our customer support at (+91-8866800333)