Please read the Following Terms and Policies Carefully. When you use this website, You Acknowledged That You Have read, Understand, And Agree to Be Bound by these Policies, Set Forth Herein.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies outlined in this document.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
You can visit the websites of (TinyWallet.in) without revealing any personal information. However, (TinyWallet.in) needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase or sell products, sign-up for a membership, register for an affiliate account, receive or use certain (TinyWallet.in) services.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. (TinyWallet.in) will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Use of Non-Personal Information
(TinyWallet.in) automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. (TinyWallet.in) may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, (TinyWallet.in) does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your (TinyWallet.in) Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, (TinyWallet.in) may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Notice of changes to the Policy
(TinyWallet.in) reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying registered users via e-mail or the Application of the existence of a new Policy and/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policy will be effective when posted, and your continued use of any (TinyWallet.in) Services after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
Any disputes regarding your privacy are subject to the Terms, including but not limited to any provisions related to indemnification, limitations on damages, and choice of law and forum.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from our users at several different points on the Website – this can be for registration, login, customer service and billing purposes, and also so that we may customize the Website according to individual selections. (TinyWallet.in) is the sole owner of the personal information collected from this Website.
Limitation of Liability
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and its appellate courts.